Saturday, August 20th, 2022 **SAVE THIS DATE**
All proceeds benefit every varsity sport program at Garber.
Bay County Golf Course
18 Hole, Four Person Scramble Entry Fee of $80 per person($320 per team) Includes:
• Green Fees • Two carts per foursome • Hot Dogs "On the Turn" • Pizza, salad and other goodies at the course pavilion • Prizes for 1st and 2nd place teams • Prizes for longest drive, closest to the pin, longest putt, etc.
9:00 AM Shotgun Start-Captains MUST report to Clubhouse by 8:15 AM
- Drawings - 50/50, Gift Certificates and more
- Tournament open to all men and women teams - Separate Divisions if there are enough teams (4 femalesquads needed) or else we will have one division
- Individuals/couples also invited and will be paired up on a team No one under 21 permitted
- Entries are LIMITED TO the first 32 teams - 1st Come/ 1st Served
- Money MUST be in before we can reserve the tee time Entry fee must accompany the bottom of this form
Make check payableto: Garber High School